[laptops] HP Spectre 13 Convertible Laptop Price in India, Review, Features

HP Spectre 13 Convertible Laptop Price in India, Review, Features
HP is expanding its x360 line of 2-in-1 laptops with a new premium model called the HP Spectre 13 x360.
It’s a notebook with a 13.3 inch high-resolution display, a case that measures just 0.6 inches thick, and a 5th-gen Intel Core “Broadwell” processor. But if you push the screen back 360 degrees so it’s behind the keyboard, you can also use the HP Spectre 13 x360 as a tablet.
[laptops] HP Spectre 13 Convertible Laptop Price in India, Review, Features HP-Spectre-13-Convertible-Laptop-Price-in-India-Review-Features-550x341
HP Spectre 13 Convertible Laptop Price in India, Review, Features

HP hasn’t officially launched the convertible laptop in the United States yet, but Tablet PC Italy found evidence of it in Europe, and I found a few mentions of the computer on HP’s website.
The HP Spectre x360 has a 2560 x 1440 pixel capacitive touchscreen display, 8GB of RAM, and will be available with 256GB or 512GB of solid state storage.
HP will offer models with Core i5 or Core i7 Broadwell chips, and each model supports 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Miracast, and Intel WiDi wireless display.
The notebook has three USB 3.0 ports, HDMI and mini DIsplayPort, and SD card slots.
The system measures 12.8″ x 8,.6″ x 0.6″ and weighs 3.3 pounds, has a backlit keyboard, and HP promises up to 10 hours of battery life from the laptop’s 56 Wh battery.